The NASA NOLA Superlap Challenge is Driver based as opposed to class based. You can earn points in multiple classes throughout the season but only in one
class per race day. Your points are based on where you finish and how many cars are in your class.
- Compete in at least 50% of the scheduled races.
- Enter any of the NASA TT classes with a legal car.
- Finisher points are awarded from first to tenth using the same point scale that's found in the NASA CCR.
- Competition points are added to Finisher points. You get 25 competition points for each starting car you beat.
- DQ'd cars don't get any points, however they do count toward competition points for the other competitors.
- DNF cars don't get any points, however they do count toward competition points for the other competitors.
- DNS cars are not included in any point calculations.
- DNF and DNS are as defined in the NASA CCR.
All prticipants in TT and/or the NASA NOLA Superlap Challenge must have the proper Time Trial
classification paperwork on file with the NASA NOLA Time Trial Coordinator.
For any questions, you may contact the NASA NOLA Time Trial coordinator at NASATT@nolamotor.com .