The NOLA Cup is Driver based as opposed to Class based. You can earn points in multiple classes throughout the season but only in one
class per race day. Your points are based on where you finish and how many cars are in your class.
- Compete in at least 50% of the scheduled races.
- Enter one of the designated NOLA Cup classes with a legal car. These are the STx and PTx classes.
- Finisher points are awarded from first to tenth using the same point scale that's found in the NASA CCR.
- Competition points are added to Finisher points. You get 25 competition points for each starting car you beat.
- DQ'd cars don't get any points, however they do count toward competition points for the other competitors.
- DNF cars don't get any points, however they do count toward competition points for the other competitors.
- DNS cars are not included in any point calculations.
- DNF and DNS are as defined in the NASA CCR.
The below forms should be completed and emailed to NOLACup@NOLAMotor.com prior to the April event. Once received, February's results will be validated and included in your NOLA CUP points total and you will accrue points going forward.
Car Classification Forms
Dyno Certification Form